ACG IS YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN PLANNING FOR WINDOWS 10!
The Windows 10 upgrade is inevitable, essential and ensures against security and compliance issues; it will deliver the best possible customer experience and better prepares for the future.
When the times comes to move forward with Windows 10, choose ACG as your trusted partner.
It is imperative to protect your ATM with a unit that detects overlay skimmers, but this alone does not keep your customer from being compromised. It just lets you know there is a potential threat being installed.
ACG is ready to assist with your needs to complete this process. We can provide the hardware necessary or help integrate your fleet seamlessly.
1. Assess your current equipment. Some machines won’t have the capacity to handle Windows 10. They may need processor upgrades or, in some cases, may be more cost-effective to replace. We are prepared to assist you with any necessary changes your fleet may entail.
2. Organize a timeline and roadmap. ACG makes it easy for our customers to determine how and when your upgrade process will unfold. ACG can manage this process with you.
3. Parts and Supplies on hand and ready: ACG has what you need, big or small, from Windows 10 compliant ATM’s and parts in stock and ready for your migration.
4. Consider additional service and upgrades. This is a good time to consider the value of replacing outmoded equipment, upgrading to accommodate new features or efficiencies, and otherwise optimizing your ATM fleet. Although meeting a deadline like this one can be stressful, it’s also strong motivation to update your ATM channel for the future.
Reasons to Upgrade:
1. Security Features Built In: Windows 10 offers more current built-in security features.
2. Compliance: Upgrading ensures that your fleet is PCI-ready.
3. Enhancing customer experience and increase performance: Features like card before cash, bill denomination selection, cardholder preferences and Cardless Cash Access.
4. Risk and cost: Maintaining outdated systems will cost money and can easily result in fraud, theft or disabled ATMs.
5. Stability and future planning: Windows 10 will be supported until 2026, maintaining stability throughout its life.
Note: On January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer support Windows 7, the operating system that drives 400,000 ATMs in the U.S. and 3 million worldwide. In practical terms, this will mean the end of security updates, security patches, non-security hotfixes, free or paid support options and online technical content updates.